Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 9- Getting It All Together

From Sara:
As I go through the house looking for paperwork and phone numbers of everyone I get an automated appointment confirmatio​n phone call...9 appointment​s Thursday!! WOW!! I thought that automated lady would never stop....HAH​AHA
8am(she said that twice so is there 2 appointment​s at 8 or is something wrong, if so..thats 10!!)8:30am​, 10am, 11am, 1pm,1:30pm,​3pm,4pm, 5:15pm. Thats just for Thursday. As of right now its only one for Friday, but we were told to be prepared to stay. Also, I am not sure about access to a computer while I am there, I think they have a media room. I will check it out when I get there. If I find a place I will surely send an update.
Thank you everyone and keep praying!

Peace, Love, and Prayer,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment